what do you do?

When you make a PB & J sandwich, do you put the jelly on the top or bottom? I personally put it on the top and thought everyone did, but hubs puts it on the bottom

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Jelly on the top. :)
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Jelly on top. When dh makes it he puts peanut butter on one slice of bread and then the jelly on the other slice. How do you spread the peanut butter on top of the jelly? That seems like it would be difficult unless the jelly soaks into the bread.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It's no the top until I turn it over. Then it's on the bottom!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I put jelly on one slice and peanut butter on other slice then I put them together- so I guess peanut butter on top or jelly would fall all over the place.
    Anonymous

• on top
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 1:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh I've always put peatnut butter on one slice and jelly on the other then slap 'em together. LOL I didn't know not everybody does that!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I, too, put pb on one slice and jelly on the other. Put I prefer the peanut butter and jelly swirls. (You know, the kind that has both in one jar.) That way you get just the right amount of jelly and just the right amount of peanut butter. :)
    I hate it when it's not proportionate. If you get too much jelly, it's too sweet, but if you get too much pb it's hard to swallow.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i use goobers. i do them both at once. we love that stuff.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009