My 16 month old daughter has her two front bottom teeth...and a top molar in the back.

Isn't that a little weird? Should I be concerned? I thought molars would be last.

Sagely

Asked by Sagely at 1:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is odd but it is normal for their teeth to come in, in woierd order. As long as she gets them all it does not matter what order!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My daughter got her teeth in a strange order too. She got ALL of her top teeth at 13 months. She didn't get her bottom teeth until a few moths later. It was really strange. She's 2.5 now and all of them are in place and are fine. Maybe she just wants to be unique!! LOL, that was my excuse for my daughter's teeth.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my sons 2 bottom teeth came, then 2 top teeth then 2 next to the top and now he's got molers in the middle of his gums on the top. i found it weird too, lol.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is a "usual" order but so many kids don't follow that order that most baby books don't even list it.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009