Obama Haters

Why do you hate him? And don't say because he is ruining the country. I want specifics. What programs of his do you disagree with? What actions of his do you disagree with?

purpleducky

Asked by purpleducky at 1:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• *sigh* I think i need to step back from the computer and go take a nap.
    Anonymous

• *agreed* nite-nite
    Anonymous

• Who said there are people here that hate him? Just because someone may not agree with every single one of his policies....doesn't mean there is hate for him. Are you just trying to stir up drama?
    Anonymous

• HA! Good luck with this question...people will say just what you don't want. At least IMO.

Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 2:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• *yawn*
    Anonymous

• "hate" Isn't that a little strong? Can't we not like the fact he said one thing and did another without being tagged "haters"? Can't we think the billions of dollars he has spent excessive without being tagged a "hater"? We can dislike the fact he is appologizing all over the world for us and we don't think that we need to appologize for anything without being tagged a "hater". Aren't we guaranteed the right in our Constitution to not endorse his plateform and without having to be labeled a "hater"? This is such an ultra-liberal point of view. Oh, my, if you don't like Obama's politics you are a hater. No, we just don't like his politics. We can do that!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no, I think she really would like some real answers besides the same 'ol answers that some give - it's like they repeat what someone else has said. But will this questions start drama - it has the potential just like every other question asked around here does.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have listed my reasons over and over and over again.If you are truely that interested and will not IGNORE that alot of ladies have indeed posted their reasons (as you are now) then take the time to go back to old postings and see.Also,some who voted for him do not blindly support everything he is doing just so you know.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I do know one thing I get sick and tired of hearing people being called Obama haters because they don't agree with his policies. I didn't vote for President Obama and I don't like the way our country is headed but I didn't vote for Mcain either. So what does that make me? I'm neither for or against any one personally. However, I am for getting this economy back on track so that people can stop worrying about if they're gonna lose their homes, jobs and way of life.

I don't hate anyone - my mum taught me that hate gets you no where in life.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I dont hate anybody. I dont even hate my exfiance who has done numerous of terrible things to me and our children. Hate is a very strong word and hating someone wears on a person mentally and physically.

I disagree with Obamas politics and the way he's running this country. That doesnt mean I "hate" him.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 2:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009