What is something funny you did/thought you could do as a kid?

when i was younger, my brother and I dug a huge hole in our backyard and we thought we could go kill the devil.

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG mommybrooke I also thought my life was a tv show! Did you ever see Square Pegs? I would pretend to be Sarah Jessica Parkers character on that show and I would act out scenes when i was all alone, totally forgot about it until I saw your answer. One day a friend of ours from down the street caught me and I was teased about it for much of my adolescent life.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Kill the devil LMAO that made me laugh so hard.

After I saw Star Wars Episode 1 I thought I was a Jedi Knight. I would go to the backyard and spend hours 'training' with my plastic lightsaber.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Speaking of digging holes, my brother and I always thought if we dug deep enough we would get to China!! I am not sure why we thought this, but needless to say, we never got there :(
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ahahahah training with your plastic lightsaber!! That is awesome!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My dad told me Spaghetti grew on weeping willows. I believed him.
    ThistleofTexas

Answer by ThistleofTexas at 2:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I know, I was a huge nerd! I was 11 when it came out, so it's not like I was a small child playing with that thing.

No wonder I couldn't get a date until 16.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There are 8 kids in my family. Each kid thought they would be the one to say the F word to my Mother and get away with it. How dumb are kids. We witnessed what happened to the kid when they said it, but as we grew a few more years we thought we'd be the one that could slip it by. Yea....sure.....
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I thought I was telekinetic and could make the trees move if I looked at them. Funny, it never worked on anything but trees and sometimes took a while. LOL
    We too dug a hole in our backyard thinking that if we kept digging we would eventually get to China.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah, and my grandma told us not to swallow watermelon seeds because a watermelon would grow in our belly. I was so terrified of swallowing them it wasn't even funny. One day we were at the store and we saw a pregnant lady and my brother got all upset...my mom asked him what was wrong and he said, "Well, that lady must have swallowed a watermelon seed and she has a watermelon growing in her belly!! How are they gonna get it out??" It was hilarious!!

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 2:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• oh and i just remembered, I thought that my life was a tv show, and when i was by myself i would always do things like Michelle on full house would do. lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009