Answering anon

I see some people like to post rude answers to some pretty innocent questions. But they post them anonymously! Who else thinks that makes them a COWARD?? IJS.

cdecker83

Asked by cdecker83 at 2:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why on earth do you think that only, out of all of the forums in answers and all of the groups in cm, that only anons are rude? take your favorite alcoholic beverage or non alcoholic bev and munchies and sit back and read through all of these forums and groups.

it's interesting that you're not griping about private profiles who don't post anything on their own pages about themselves publicly. how do you know what that public screen name but private profile mom is like or is not like? those moms don't publish any thing about themselves except only a screen name, no other information is made public. I'm anon because i'm not here to gossip or put down, I've learned from that doing it and having it done to me.

Go into Answers and search God Questions, breastfeeding, abortion questions ... there are in those explosive forums and also search those words in the answers of Answers and see how many public profiles are loud.
    Anonymous

• Here we go AGAIN...and AGAIN....and AGAIN...and AGAIN....
    Anonymous

• Bored, childish people who get a rise out of being rude.

Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 2:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yeah I agree!! Just childish!! Why do you say here we go again are you the one putting rude commets  on innocent questions?? If your not don't worry about it!! If you are just stop being MEAN!!!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No I'm not that person. But you would think that after people posts questions like this thousands of time that one would start to realize that posting this question repeatedly is NOT going to change anything and is therefore beating a dead horse. Why not just ignore it, get over it, and move on?
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallAnd AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

Anonymous