What's the best chip-proof and longest wearing nail polish you've found?

What brand? How much? How long does it last?

I just found one I think I love, I quit wearing nail polish because I'd paint it ona nd the next day it would be half-gone! I bought Rimmel's 10 day lycra long-wear polish last night, a little under $3 and so far, it hasn't chipped andit's been on a whole day! lol Anyone have any other good brands to share with me?

luvr4ula

Asked by luvr4ula at 2:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love OPI, you can find that brand in most high end nail salons. Average bottle can run you about 9 bucks, when you use it along with their base and top coat should last you a while; especially on your toes. I usually get two professional pedi's a summer and they last a month or longer when they use OPI. Well worth it too; I usually buy a new bottle of that color that way if any chips I can touch it up myself in between trips to the spa.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I use nyc, revlon, sally hasen. wet adn wild and rimmel but I have acyrllic tips and the color doesn't chip as bad as they do on real nails.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I wear Saly Hansen (French Tips) and I am very hard on it but it wears for a few days with no chips
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i think the best way to keep your nail polish on is to use a good top coat... try "seche vite" $8 best shine & protection!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OPI is the absolute best!!!
    I get it for around 6 dollars here but the bottles last forever... even if it's the only color you use and after two weeks they still look like I just painted them. I re-do them after the two weeks though just because I love giving myself pedicures!!!
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 5:51 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• opi, love it. i think normally polish lasts on your toes longer than it does on your fingers, and it always lasts longer if you have it done professionally...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 12, 2009