What's the best fake nails you can buy?

at walmart or somehwere like that. I see there are quite a few for $5 or around that price. But most say they only last 7-10 that the norm? Which ones actually stay on that long? Recommendations please!

Asked by luvr4ula at 2:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use the one the drugstore but they didn't really last that long so I started to have mind done. I have arcyllic tips and I get them done every 2 0r 3 weeks. They last longer then the ones in the store but if you don't have the money to get them done then check out sally hasen or kiss. french manicure

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Having them done is really the only way they will last. A few times I bought different brands of nails, spent HOURS putting them on and then they fell off quite quickly. So now, I just get them done. They last close to a month. If you get a french manicure, it is less noticeable when they start to grow out. That's what I always do.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• solar nails do not turn yellow in the sun. Acrlyic nails do. Also in pools, acrylic do not last as long. The chlorine weakens them a lot.

Answer by bella69147 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That's now true about acryllic nails turn yellow, they will turn yellow if you use a tanning salon or smoking. I go swimming with my nails and they have fallen off but also i'm in the sun alot walking or playing with my son and they never turn yellow. I have my nails on for about 2 months without any problems.

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009