What's the best fake nails you can buy?

at walmart or somehwere like that. I see there are quite a few for $5 or around that price. But most say they only last 7-10 days...is that the norm? Which ones actually stay on that long? Recommendations please!

luvr4ula

Asked by luvr4ula at 2:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use the one the drugstore but they didn't really last that long so I started to have mind done. I have arcyllic tips and I get them done every 2 0r 3 weeks. They last longer then the ones in the store but if you don't have the money to get them done then check out sally hasen or kiss.

http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=343 french manicure
    http://www.kissusa.com/Home.aspx
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Having them done is really the only way they will last. A few times I bought different brands of nails, spent HOURS putting them on and then they fell off quite quickly. So now, I just get them done. They last close to a month. If you get a french manicure, it is less noticeable when they start to grow out. That's what I always do.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• solar nails do not turn yellow in the sun. Acrlyic nails do. Also in pools, acrylic do not last as long. The chlorine weakens them a lot.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That's now true about acryllic nails turn yellow, they will turn yellow if you use a tanning salon or smoking. I go swimming with my nails and they have fallen off but also i'm in the sun alot walking or playing with my son and they never turn yellow. I have my nails on for about 2 months without any problems.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009