Long distance....

So I am in a long distance relationship. I am very shy but wanting some good ideas on texting sexy things, or picture ideas. Well any ideas for that matter! :) Thank you ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• i want to feel your hot breath on my lips,,,,thats all i can think of cause i don't know what level you guys are on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I met my hubby online back in 2000 and didn't meet him until early 2001. He lived in Holland and I lived here in the states. What we use to do after we met face to face was to send each other mini naughty stories or what I like to call mini fantasy stories. My husband is as shy as one can get but he surprised me with what he wrote. The reason we opted for stories rather than texting or was because with a story you can really get into character and let your imagination go. You can get lost in the storyline or the world that you have created for you and your man and that can go waaaay longer than some dirty text. Oh, btw me and hubby married in 2002 and have been going strong ever since. So every anniversary we write each other another mini story - it's our little naughty gift to each other.

Best of luck to you two of you.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Me and my fiance have cyber sex while in yahoo messanger somtimes. Its fun and really helps me to use my imagination to visualize what he says to me.
    Anonymous

• See, I don't get the cyber sex thing. I think stopping to type or read every few seconds would kind of kill the mood. lol

As for texting sexy things...I don't know. My...well, I don't know what to call him, I'm 30 so I hate the word boyfriend, but anyway...my boyfriend is coming down on vacation in 2 weeks, so right now I just keep telling him how I can't wait til he's here so I can feel his arms around me. Oh, and I tell him I can't wait to be able to grab his ass, cause he's got a really great one. Oh, he likes it, too, if I text or call him to tell him I'm taking a candlelit bubble bath.

That's all I got.
    Anonymous

• I AM IN CALI AND MY MAN IS IN TEXAS AND I SEND HIM X RATED PICS OF HIS GOODS AND WE JUST SAY WHAT WE FEEL AND WHAT WE WANNA DO
    Anonymous

• I JUST REC'D THIS ONE FOR EXAMPLE HEHEHE...
    Well I will start with some warm body oil to rub you down and feed you strawberry and chocolate afterwards, than kiss you from head to toe lick your neck, nipples, tights stick my tongue inside your pussy and work it up and down until you grab my head and cry for more and the rest is to be continue.................lol

Anonymous