Can we REALLY pretend that Obama's team are not Socialists??

News details from just this week, to add to all the other moves they have made since his inauguration.
And, yeah, this is info you probably will NOT hear about in the main media.

http://townhall.com/columnists/BrentBozell/2009/06/10/the_conservative_case_for_cars?page=1

waldorfmom

Asked by waldorfmom at 2:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, let's see.....More people getting laid off, money we don't have being spent, our future generations being in debt before they are even born, healthcare reform that will be taxed, cap and trade that will raise everything we use and need, owning a piece of the auto and banking industries, car dealerships being closed, terrorist being a bad word, a madman with a trigger happy finger in both Iran and North Korea that do not fear us now, a President that continually apologizes for America, a President that takes his wife on a weekly date at our expense and yes we pay for the secret service that protects them, foreclosures up the ying yang, the Constitution under attack, the Bill of Rights being taken away. Yes, I say we have a basically Socialist regime now.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh no he is a Muslim Marxist who will kill the babies and isn't even an American citizen I heard he was born in africa. Is that what you want to hear?
    Anonymous

• Now waldorf Obama said himself he is not a socialist don't you know that means it must be true? lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You know we are supossed to just pay attention to his conning words not what he is actually doing.;)
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• DAMN YOU PEOPLE MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS TO FIND WHAT EVERY YOU CAN ON HIM, HE'S NOT PERFECT, HE'S CLEANNING UP OTHER PEOPLES MESS, AND OFCOURSE HE CAN'T PLEAS US ALL SO IF YOU ARE THAT DIS-PLEASED WITH THE PRESIDENT YOUR PRESIDENT, JUST WAITE TILL THE NEXT PERSON RUNS AND SEE HOW DIS-PLEASED OTHERS ARE, YOU COMPLANNING AND I BET WHAT EVER THE HELL IT IS YOUR TALKING ABOUT DON'T EFFECT YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, GET OVER IT "OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK"
    Anonymous

• Oh I hate you racist pigs that claim the reason that people hate Obama is that he's black. Get over yourself. We hate him because he is inadequate. But I guess being black is a reason to be inadequate? Isn't that what you're all saying? As a proud black woman myself I am more than ashamed that the first president to represent my race is a fool. So Shut UP!
    Anonymous

• No. We can't pretend. It's blatantly obvious.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Lol. Well said, Anon 3:03. You go, girl!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• he is only 16% african american, he's mostly middle eastern descent and some white. and yes, he is socialist, obviously. a terrorist paid for him to go to college.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• BLAH BLAH BLAH....heard it, over it, don't care....still like the man as my Pres!!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009