ang good dip recipes?

i wanna try a new type of dip recipe for a cookout iam going to, something everyone will enjoy. :-) If anyone has some good recipe and wants to share that will be great! Thanks!

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• sour cream & creole seasoning
    Anonymous

• I love boudin dip. Take the boudin out of the casing and mix it with sour cream and Tony Chaceries. It's great with chips, crackers or veggies.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• marshmallow cream and cream cheese, mix and set overnight in fridge. great on fruit and crackers

or cream cheese cut into small squares (work with COLD bricks of cream cheese) drizzle your favorite salad dressing or fresh herbs and olive oil over top. serve with crackers
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

OK I have no idea what any of that even is other than sour cream chips crackers and veggies!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Sorry, I'll explain. Boudin is a cajun sausage made with rice dressing and pork or seafood. Crawfish boudin is the best, IMO. Tony Chaceries is a cajun seasoning just like creole seasoning. Boudin is very popular in Louisiana and Texas. It's by the sausages in the grocery store. I know it is sold in other states cause I found it in NY years ago.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Jeeeeez sounds great but I could never find anything like that in Wa state....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• http://www.cajungrocer.com/fresh-foods-sausage-boudin-c-1_15_32.html\

Here is a link to a place that will ship it.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Chili Philly Dip
    1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
    1 large can chili without beans (15 oz I think)
    1 c. salsa
    3/4 c. cheese

Preheat oven to 400. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of a glass 8x8 baking dish. Top with chili, then salsa. Bake 10 minutes. Top with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have quite a few that I do. Are you looking for cracker dip or chip dip? What kind of dips do you normally serve!

Do you have a Harry and Davids food shop around you anywhere? if you do go get their pepper and onion relish. You just mix it with cream cheese and serve it with tortilla chips. It's amazing and everyone always loves it.

Another favorite is just cream cheese mixed with fresh minced garlic. Make it ahead of time and let sit. The garlic goes through the cream cheese and is so yummy. It tastes like there is more to it, but it's just garlic. Serve with wheat thins or ritz.

Get a block or 2 of cream cheese. Top with those itty bitty baby shrimp. Smother with cocktail sauce. Serve with wheat thins or ritz.

I've never made it but I have a chocolate chip cheeseball recipe that you serve with nilla wafers, graham crackers or animal crackers. Message me if you'd like it.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I've got a yummy crab dip too...i just remembered. Message me for that also if you're interested.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009