Phentermine....

Anyone ever used this diet pill? If so what are you opinions on this? Im thinking of starting this. I've did some research on it but i'd like to know what you ladies think of it. Thanks in advance :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I BEEN ON IT FOR 1 MONTH AND I'VE LOST 15 LBS. I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT GIVES ME ENERGY THAT I NEED AND I DON'T GET HUNGRY MUCH . YOU STILL HAVE TO DIET WITH THE PILLS , IVE CUT OUT FATTY AND FAST FOODS , I GET A B-12 SHOT EVERY WEEK AND LIKE 3-4 MORE PILLS PER DAY , WHICH ARE VITS AND WATER PILL, FAT BURNERS ETC. ...
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Where do you get this? I'm looking for help loosing 20 pounds of baby weight (baby will be 3 next week)!! I need help with snacking! Need to keep my appetite down!!
    Anonymous

• Im getting them at a diet clinic here in my home town (oklahoma) im paying 50 for the dr visit and 15 for the pills... so im guessing its not that bad. What kind of diet are u on? What types of workouts do u do? Im a stay at home mom and cant get to the gym so i gotta do my workouts here at the house.
    Anonymous

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I GO TO A CLINIC IN MY AREA AND I PAY $35.00 A WEEK (ALL PILLS & B-12 SHOT INCLUDED) ... WHICH IS OK I SEE IT THIS WAY I SPEND WAAAY MORE A WEEK ON GETTING FOOD ON THE GO . I HAVNE'T BEEN WORKING OUT WHICH I SHOULD . I HAD TO CHANGE EVERY THING I EAT .
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 12:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have been on it, yes it does suppress your appetite. So much that I had to remind myself to eat.
    Anonymous

• Your doctor gave this to you? that surprises me as they usually tell you to try to take the weight off the natural way. Isnt this product on a banned list? check to make sure it isnt and that its approved by the FDA. Otherwise,pass on it. There isnt a quick fix,ladies,ever. What is so wrong about cuttin back on what you eat and moving your ass? Its very sobering to see so many questions on quick fixes for weight loss,very sad.
    Anonymous

• My mom started taking this and lost 40 Lbs in 1 1/2 month. My son just turned 8 months and I started taking it again . I've been on it for 2 weeks. I haven't weighed myself until I reach 30 days. This is a presribed medicine. The only way to get it is by your doctor. It curbs your appetite and gives you lots of energy.
    mercy1125

Answer by mercy1125 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009