I am just wondering, has anyone had morning sickness and then it just stopped?

I am 12 weeks along and for the last 2 months i have had really bad morning sickness, so bad i can't even keep down crackers or toast. Well as of this morning i noticed i felt fine and have all day now, even after eating something. I'm not sure if this is normal because with my son i was never sick and with my daughter i was sick from day 1 until i delivered her. I have a doctors appointment tomarrow but just wanted to now if anyone else has had this happen?

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 3:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for my first two months i was sooo sick. i started having morning sickness before i even took my pregnancy test lol! about two weeks ago it just stopped.. i started to worry but when i went to my doctors apt they said the baby was fine. every so offten ill feel a little sick but nothing like before!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 3:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• At three months to the day for me I suddenly felt wonderful. LOL!!! So this may be what has happened to you. For my first child, though, I was sick the entire pregnancy.

Answer by Bmat at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• thats how it was with me...
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009