is my body outta wack from going off BC or could I be pregnant?

I got off my Nuva Ring on May 17th. My period was on May 20th I O'd on the 3rd (im pretty sure). We had sex like every night almost.

I am super super emotional, super tired. Like I cried because Im an adult (lol and missed being a teen) I fell asleep in the car while DF went to get a key made at walmart today. Ive felt super sick to my stomach, and the only thing that will calm my stomach is grapes.

So IDK if just being off my BC is messing with my body, or if I could be pregnant. I know its too early to test.

Could it be too early to really be feeling this stuff if I am pregnant?

Can I get some Input here? please? Pretty please?

My boobs itch like crazy, I can hardly stand it! Im going insane!!! Seriously.... super itchy.

StarMommy06

Asked by StarMommy06 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You might be, but your body might just be adjusting to coming off the hormones. I messed up bc last month, and ended up with a cyst. I felt just like you are now, extremely emotional, crampy, nauseous, etc. Went to doc after no period a week off pills and the ultrasound showed the cyst. It's been 6wks since my last period and still nothing. I'm supposed to go back after I get it twice to see if the cyst is gone.

My suggestion is to wait and see. Test only when you are late. If you are ttc, then I wish you luck. No cysts, only embryo!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is a good chance you might be pregant, but, there is possiblity your hormones might also be out of wack for discontinue the BC. Go back to the dr and explain whats going on, so you can be tested for cyst.
    Life123

Answer by Life123 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009