I'm hosting a party! Give me some EASY appetizer recipes!?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• take a normal block of cream cheese and a container of crossiants ( spelling) and dill seasoning. open the cressent roll dough place it on a cookie sheet put the block of cream cheese in it and cover it with the dill. then cover all of that with the other part of the cressent roll dough. pinch the edges together and bake as long as the cressent rolls call for. serve warm and put ritz crackers and a knife out so people spread it on the crackers. my aunt makes it all the time its really easy and yummy.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• nice! thanx
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• you can buy the lil tiny cup cake holders and make little cheese cakes that would b easy.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• take a block of cream cheese spread in 8 x 8 pan evenly, spread a thing layer of "taco sauce" ( mild, med or hot...i use medium from El Paso) cover with mexican cheese mix and microwave for 5 minutes. Serve hot with nacho chips

OR...sounds gross but SOOO yummy!

take think slices of Boar's Head ham, spread thin layer of WHIPPED cream cheese, take kosher dill pickles and roll up into ham. Cut into 1/4 inch pieces. (if you don't understand what I mean message me and I will give more detail!)
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• make plain meatballs or buy the frozen pre-made ones, put them in the crock pot and put equal parts grape jelly and ketchup over them. Heat on low for 4 hours. little smokies with barbeque sauce in crock pot. make a spread of sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese or chicken salad and spread on tortilla's. Roll them up and slice about 1/2 to 1 inch thick. Have lots more, just depends on what type of party you are having.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 3:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Perfect simple and cheap things to serve at a party are pin wheels, olives, grapes and cheese with crackers. 7 layer nacho dip. It really depends on what kind of party you're talking about I guess. If its a casual Father's Day party these are good! If its a bridal shower you might want to do more.
    Anonymous

• Those little weanies in bbq sauce, warmed up with toothpicks. done, easy. crackers, cheese, veggies, dip, hummus.
    bablondie

Answer by bablondie at 3:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• fruit tray, veggie tray, cheese tray, cheese straws, spinach dip, strawberries and chocolat, peanuts, meatballs, cocktail wienners, .....
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ham and cheese pinwheels:

Take 1 package ham lunch meat (not the deli thin stuff). Cream together 1 8 oz package of cream cheese and 1 can diced green chilis (not drained). Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese chili mixture on a 8" tortilla and layer with ham. Roll up tight. repeat until all the cream cheese mixture has been used. Chill the rolls for an hour, then slice them into 1" thick slices. Serve well chilled. Yummy.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Mini Pizza's are a big hit at my house if its casual. Just make your own dough and add whatever toppings you like. You can buy the dough at walmart. Its Jiffy brand, you just add milk, roll it out and use a cup to cut out the small rounds.

I also like to do an herb cheese, mixed with ham and spinach in a crissont.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009