Acne

I'm 27 weeks & 2 days pregnant. I've been suffering from major breakouts on my chest, back, & face. I've used so many products but nothing as helped. I was wondering if anyone has any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 20 wks, i started using the clear skin line from avon recently and i love it. i still get bacne (back ance) pretty bad, but i'm hoping the sun will clear it up.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• when i was pregnant, my dr gave me a prescription crea called benzaclin it really helped alot, but b4 i got so fed up with the breakouts, i used basic dish soap to wash body and face with, and dr told me hand sanitizer on ur body after shower, but i advise not to moisturize where the acne is, or use any sort on moisturizing soaps either.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i have been having the same problem!!! i hate it!! especially on my back and between my boobs... and im one of those who picks at breakouts... i always had clear skin before i was pregnant and im 26 weeks and it is awful on my back and chest and on my chin... im starting to scar up now too... can the regular baby dr prescribe something to help?
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 4:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2009