What's good about your life personally or with a loved one? Any good news about a stranger to share?

I've taken a stand comfortably but adamantly that I won't move away again. Since I made that decision and verbalized it recently I'm much happier. What's good that you know of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Good question
    I wish i had something to add.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I love that my fiance is not only my LOVE but also my FRIEND.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• oh samurai_chica op here. that is great news. that's sooooo important!!! Congratulations!!!
    Anonymous

• i love it that my bf is now understanding and i wanted 4 kids and we watched his nieces this week so now i decided and he agreed that we are sticking with one mabey in ten years we will have another!!! i love being prego but hate being sick all the time. i wish i had more friends so i can go out and have a good time and i wish it wasnt soooo hotttt but congrads and wish you luck
    Tbaby61727

Answer by Tbaby61727 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My husband recently agreed to become an active participant in handling our finances/bills. I handled them on my own for several years and found that I was very stressed out over money all the time. Since he has decided to work WITH me and is aware of our financial situation I have found that I sleep better at night and don't worry over money every minute of the day.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009