Can you detect the gender of your baby durring pregnancy by the symptoms you have?

For example with my 1st son my pregnancy was easy, no morning sickness etc. and now im pregnant again and i have bad acne, im sick all the time, i cant get out of bed im so sick! and i was just curious

sexy_sarah05

Asked by sexy_sarah05 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no
    Anonymous

• With my son and daughter it was like night and day, kinda what you went through but now with my 3rd pregnancy i am having a mix of all the symptoms and have no clue what this next one will be. I din't know if i would say it's true because my best friend had a girl and she didn't get sick even 1 day throughout her pregnancy. Only an ultrasound can really tell you.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree jnsdrf. My son was a very easy pregnancy (of course I was younger then) and my daughter was completely different, very sick and craved sweet stuff opposed to my son which was salty stuff. Now with my 3rd pregnancy it is a mix of both. Can't wait for the ultrasound!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• nope. u have a 50/50 chance of being right, but even with an ultrasound there is no aboslutely positive
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• your best bet is your own intuition.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009