Birthday: Inclement Weather!! What now?

My daughters Birthday Party was for backyard slip and slide and kiddie pool and water balloons. It has been raining and drizzling for 3 days. It is still mostly gray and thundering today. I don't have twister . I was thinking of relay games, but I now have to entertain the group of 5 year olds, from 3 pm till the cake and pizza get here at 5. Anyone have any idea's? Camp games?

1heart1mind

Asked by 1heart1mind at 3:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• As long as there are no thunderstorms in the area, you CAN still have a water party! Some of the best outdoor parties we attended as children were in the pouring rain! LOL

BUT, here is a GREAT site for relays and other party games!  (Click on the tabs on the header for outdoor games and birthday party games)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• scavenger hunt
    hide peanuts and have a peanut hunt
    craft project

Answer by rkoloms at 1:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2009