DOES ANYONE THINK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST?

why do you think he is or isn't?

where do you get your information?

is it just something you believe? (for people that read and understand the bible... do you believe that he is what they describe to be the anti-christ?)

answer anon if you want... also posted this in politics.....

im just curious about what some people think.................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree w/Kylie and the other Mom who stated ppl SEARCH for things to make Obama look bad. This man, whether liked or disliked, has trotted the road of trial, tribulation, & victory...he is very well-educated, and a sole-survivor. He went through the test of time alone by running for President in a country that has never had a President 'quiet like him'. He over came that race and now he's doing his job best he knows how. Anti-Christ...absolutely NOT! A man of God, ABSOLUTELY! Does he have faults? Has some of his decisions been off track? Of course!! That's called being human...No one, no matter what level of authority they may up hold won't always get things right. But I think OUR test comes when we decide if we are going to give a person a chance Or scrutinize them every 'chance' we get.

I choose to give him a chance. He made it this far! ...I'm more than HAPPY to say that Obama is my President and NOT an Anti-Christ.

~K~
    KXDESIGNS

Answer by KXDESIGNS at 7:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Some crazy folks definitely do think that. I think the whole anti-christ thing is complete bull anyway. People thought that Bush was the anti-christ too. Maybe ALL the American presidents are anti-Christs.....they certainly are to SOMEBODY.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh boy this is gonna b one heated argument, ive often thought bible people would think this, im not religous and i LOVE Obama so, no i do not think so and i think its very egotistical for others to bend words and purposly SEARCH for things to make him look bad, in such ways. glad someone asked this q! balls-e
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• samurai_chica 100% AGREE with u!
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ronald McDonald is the anti-christ. It's so obvious. Look at what he's done to our nation.

Obviously.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i'm a Christian and do believe there is an anti-christ etc. However, Obama is not the anti-christ... I didn't vote for him so it's not because I'm an Obama supporter but because he doesn't meet the criteria.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

Obviously.

McDonald's is the AnTi-CHrist!!!

i totally see it now!!!
    Anonymous

• LAWL nooo.

Vince the Shamwow Guy, Billy Mays the Infomercial Guy, and Oprah are the antichrists, don't ya know?!

=]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i think barney is the anti-christ.
    Anonymous

• devilI had to laugh at the title, that's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!!!

truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009