What is...

What is the worse thing you did for a boy when you were ''young and stupid''?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lie to my parents
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Run away from home on Christmas Eve when I was 17
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• bought him a car when i didnt even have one and then he let his new girlfriend drive it and total it!!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Had sex w/ one after just meeting them in hopes to make them more interested in me. Yup a young mixed up time :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• well, he wanted to do me with 4 other guys.... I SAID NO, but he still showed up with them and I got raped.... after that he just plain scared me until he went AWOL, ended up in jail and i moved.
    Anonymous

• lied about where i was going. i wasn't alloweed to date yet so me and my friends met these guys at walmart and started hanging out with them. well everynight after that we said we were going to walmart or the mall.. well after a week and half of going to walmart or the mall.. my mom followed me and found out where i was really going. i swear i was grounded an entire month- no tv. no computer. all i could do was read. it was terrible. then to make things worse i found out as soon as i was caught my "best friend" started messing around with the guy i got in trouble for. We're not best friends anymore. haha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Begged....
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• moved. i freaking moved to be closer to him...and we broke up like a month later.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:05 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I degraded myself for a boy, I let him be mean and talk horribly to me. I let him make me think I was less of a person.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009