If your DH acted like this what would you do??

Yesterday I stayed home throwing up from work. I slept most of the day and started to feel better. When my DH got home around 3pm, he offered to go get me some soup. Store is 2 blocks away. It took him over an hour!! He walked in with my little tub of soup from Krogers and had glitter on his face. WTF? I asked him about the glitter and he yanked to remote from me and told me to go lay down in our room. I stayed in there for 5 hours, throwing up again and crying (no, I'm not preggo) He came in there at bed time and plopped on top of me!!! I ran to the bathroom and hurled again. He said he was trying to be playful. Yeh! Flippin squoosh me and make me puke, Glitter Face. He won't tell me where the glitter came from. What...tha....hell???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• he's in some serious trouble, i hate glitter
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'd f*** his day up!
    Anonymous

• yeah, I'd be like WTF?? I hate glitter too && nothing I use has glitter in it, so he would definitely have some explaining to do. I would ask him again when you're feeling better, && then ask him why he avoided the question the first time around. If he can't give you a straight answer, then you might have some thinkin to do......
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hmm if my hubs did that I would say "it does not take that long to get soup, and what the hell is with the glitter? Did the store do a free makeover or what?" I would be all over that and not let up until he told me the truth.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would wonder why he had glitter on him, too. Is there a strip joint near your house? That's what I would think if my husband came home with glitter on him! Good luck!
    scottswife2001

Answer by scottswife2001 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'd be saying "Glitter me this, Batman! What's up?" I'd be checking to see if there was glitter anywhere else!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would give him Ipecaclaughing

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Do you have kids? I seem to find glitter on the most random things in our house. And yes, many times it will show up in my hair, face & clothes.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I wonder why he didn't just open a can of soup. A can of chicken noodle soup is nice and salty to replace the salt you lose when you are sick and it's also soothing.

Answer by Bmat at 5:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009