should i worry?

Im 27 weeks pregnant and I do online classes for school so I sit at a hard computer chair a lot of the day. Im having a lot of pain in my legs and butt and its really painful to stand. Should I worry about a blood clot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how many hours a day are we talking about, because my fat ass sits on cafemom fo like 5 hours a day and Im still alive! lOL
    have u ever had problems with ur blood before!?
    Anonymous

• it is a possibility but it may just be from sitting a lot. I would lie in a bed for a while so you can stretch out and see if that helps. No heat. No hot baths. get your dh or SO to massage your back, butt, and legs. If it gets worse or does not get better in 24 hours then go to the doctor or at least give them a call.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I had to sit alot with my first pregnancy, to the point where I developed a limp with my right hip. Just try to walk and strech out your legs as much as possible. I've found alot of helpful streches just searching around on goggle.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 4:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009