I wanna sell avon what are some tips you can give me?

A good way to start out and stuff? I already know that there are not any others that sell it in my town.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 4:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• it is not as easy as you may think. let me tell you this way.
    the more customers you get the more money you will get in return. for the first 4 campaigns you will make 50% of what your customers order (if avon makes the product) if they do not make the product then you make 20%. After the 4 campaigns you make 25%.

I have been selling for 5 campaigns now and I am making about $80 per campaign on average. But I don't know a lot of people.

if you leave a brochure with someone make sure you get their name and phone number so you can call them back and follow up with them. good luck message me if you want to know more.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Why dont you sell to your family and some of the people that live around you and you know pretty well. Your name will travel by word of mouth! Good Luck!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I just started selling avon and it is very hard. In order to make money, you have to sell a lot, do fundraisers, and get a lot of people under you.
    Anonymous

• hello how are i'm a AVON until leader and i have not any problems with making money everyones loves avon and everyones knows people family friends i think if you have kids and you a stay at home mom or even if you mother that works this the best job for an person that want there own bussiness your own boss if you want to get signed up vist my site do not let people tell what what right is wrong its up to you to make the change www.youravon.com/zmajeeth and if you want to make money you can i'm proof of it
    sangria

Answer by sangria at 6:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I sold Avon and it didn't go very well for me. I even signed my fiance up to sell it LOL. Be careful about what you purchase from them. It is a pyramid and I spent way too much on it. After taking a look at the few customers I had and what I spent I was behind the game. Maybe you'll do better. If you have ideas of where to put books and post you should double check if anybody else is doing it there (They get mad)
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I joined cafemom to share a wonderful product/business opportunity no matter what the economy stands. Want a financial freedom while protecting your health at the same time? Please see the clip and message me to let me know what you think=) thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSpw0UNCyE
    lovemoon808

Answer by lovemoon808 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 12, 2009