Someone made me feel like the name I chose for my little girl is too regular with her sisters name being Breckyn....does Hadley sounds too "normal" to you?

breckyns_mama

Asked by breckyns_mama at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no and you can name her what ever you want
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I like those names together. I dont know any girls name Hadley..it's adorable without being wierd!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hadley is ADORABLE!!! I love it!!! No its not 'normal' at all!!!! Go for it!!
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• What I dont get is when did normal become so bad? I get wanting your child to be unique but at what cost? I think Hadley is pretty by the way.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• do you REALLY care what other people think? You shouldn't give a rats behind. Both of the names you chose are beautiful. And they both actually sound "normal" OMG!!!! But, just not that common.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• lostshel, i think i understand where the want for a unique name comes from... if you pick a normal name.. better chances of it being common. in school if your little girls name is jessica.. how many more jessica's will be in that one classroom let alone in her grade verus how many hadley's. easier to remember. less confusion. and you dont gotta write you last inital on your paper so you dont get the two jessica's or whatever mixedup. i've been there. lol.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• and i think when she meant 'normal' she meant common as well.
    Aphrodite108

• I only know one Hadley. I don't think it's all that common, but it is cute!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I know a hadley and I love the name.. but it's catching on quick!! I named my daughter Mackenzie, thinking she'd be the only one... not the case anymore. Just go with it, it's a really cute name.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• NO. and who cares if it is?
    JessalynnJade

Answer by JessalynnJade at 10:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009