hair question for a wedding

im getting married in august and still have no idea what to do with my hair do you have any suggestins for a weddign hair style? its medium length and light brown

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try a french twist. It's elegant and simple.
    scottswife2001

Answer by scottswife2001 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• half up,half down
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• okay, have you considered high lighting your hair with small streaks of blonde? that is how my hair is and I really love it. My DH loves it too.
    you could put half of it up and curl it all with a curling iron. it would be natural you wouldn't need a lot of hair spray and looks very classy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I wish I could help you. I am in the same boat....
    rebecca07

Answer by rebecca07 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• what is your dress and veil like?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no viel dress is white
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL. I think princezzmommie meant if your dress is halter, tube top, sleeves, no sleeves etc. But yeah depends on the type of dress you have.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 5:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i think its called halter no sleeves or straps just ties around the neck... and the bottom is looks like little peices were pinned up hard to explain
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Congrats on your up-coming wedding,my DD wedding is August 1,09,it really depends on face,dress and veil,usually your hairdresser want you to bring your veil with you,I do know its a BIG NO NO,to color your hair or experiment on your hair right before your wedding,what if it turns out bad.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• with no veil and a halter, i'd probably do an updo with curls coming down your neck. and i would have flowers in my hair. but that's just me.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009