My period has gone m.i.a. =(

I am a 24 year old female. I have a son who is 3 years old. Lately, I've been feeling really dizzy and nauseous. At first, I thought I was pregnant- since my husband and I have been trying for about 2 months now. But according to the ept I took this morning, I'm not. I've also not gotten my period for about 2 months. I haven't had time to go to the doctor's- I've been wanting to give it some time thinking it was stress, but I'm under no stress right now- so that's weird. Should I be worried that I have missed 2 periods and have been feeling this way?? Oh and by the way, I've been taking lots of pregnancy tests- all negative.. so what could it be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait another week or so then take another one if still nothing i would make an appt. just to be sure that everything is okay...good luck
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would call your dr it is not normal to miss more then one period something could be wrong OR you could be preggers and it not showing up on the pee tests. Good Luck
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh and I also have very bad mood swings and I'm so emotional- I know, it totally sounds like I'm pregnant, but I'm not. It kinda worries me.
    Anonymous

• well if your just coming off birth control that could be what it is. i went 6 months with no period after i got off the pill that i was only on for 4 months.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I haven't been on birth control ever since I've had my son.
    Anonymous