Is it possible to feel a pregnancy so early?

I am only four weeks along, I just found out! But these past few days I've had what feel like gas bubbles moving, but it's only in the area where my uterus is. I've had some cramping, but that's normal I know. I felt these kinds of "flutters" with my first, but I think I was 10 weeks along. My last period was very heavy, so I know I'm not further along. Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i heard that with your second you can feel it earlier but im not sure
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• congrats! it probably is gas. at four weeks i had nothing but MS. Flutters wont come until about 10+ weeks. The baby just starts moving around at 7-9 weeks.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The length of the baby at this point is about .04 inches long which is equivalent to ½ to 1 mm long. So no, sorry mama, you're not feeling your baby already. It isn't even an inch long, not even a 1/2 inch long. You're experiencing gas bubbles hon.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009