has this ever happened to you?

ok, so normally my periods come every 28 days and they last 7-8 days..well, last month was my first weird period..EVER..it only lasted 3 days. Now this month nothing showed up till a week past the time i was supposed to start and it was only spotting..i'm still spotting but i went to the gyno and they told me my pregnancy test was negative..never sent me for a blood test but they did send me for a sonogram and i still haven't gotten the results back yet..but from the way the doctor is talking, they don't think i'm pregnant..but i have such a strong feeling that i am..i'm getting so frustrated because i just don't understand this..i swear that i am pregnant and the doctor swears that i'm not..i just don't know what to do..ughhhh! and it's not stress..i know it isn't..and i'm gonna be so annoyed if the doctor tries to tell me its hormones..i don't wanna hear that crap just b/c they have no clue whats going on..

august_baby

Asked by august_baby at 4:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your doctors arent stupid, they DID go to medical school...
    if they say your not pregnant, and u got an ultra sound and there was no baby in your tummy than your not pregnant, and it sounds like this thing is causing you alot of stress by the way your question was worded not to mention wanting to get pregnant or being scared your pregnant can cause your hormones to go crazy....Im just being honest here.
    I would say trust your doctor, because if there was a baby, the ultra sound would have seen it!
    you cant hide a baby!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• well, i'm not saying the doctors are stupid, but with my first child the pee tests didn't show up positive for a long time..and i haven't gotten the results back from the sonogram yet..so i am not sure what they saw...
    august_baby

Answer by august_baby at 6:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009