What would you think if...?

Your husband all of a sudden started telling you your breath stinks everytime he kisses you even tho he's the one who smokes. And if he told you almost everytime you want sex that he is getting to old even tho he's 28. And then he tells you that he is tired of doing all the work even tho everytime i try to ride him he tells me to turn over. All he does is complain:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would think he is not that into me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would think that he is getting it somewhere else. I normally am not one to jump to the "he's cheating" response, but something is definitely not right there.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Marriage counseling. That's what I'd think, because there's obviously something deeper going on that he's not going to admit to you without coercion from an outside (neutral) source. Marriage counseling. Marriage counseling. Marriage counseling.

And if he doesn't want to go, then it's obvious he doesn't want to work on it, so he's already got a foot out the door.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 4:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• He is most likly cheating.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Wow. I am sorry your hubby is being such a but. Are you or him against porn? That can do all lot in the bed room when couples hit a stale patch. If that wont work try asking him what he wants. Before hand make sure you shower, shave brush your teeth the need for all this is 0 but he will see your effort. I hope it all works out for you.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would not jump to the "cheating" response quite so quickly because so many other things can affect a sex drive. Finances, children, work stress... They can all make a person draw into themselves and not want anything to do with any sort of intimate contact. He could also be insecure with himself. There are so many things that can change a person's wants that jumping to "worst case" will only hurt things more. Until you know for sure, try not to think that is the case, because it sometimes isn't.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• About the bad breath thing..I would tell him his breath stinks to..And not let him kiss me ever again..And about the sex thing I would tell him I am glad your tired of having sex..I am to..So don't ask when you want some. Doing reverse psychology on him. See if it works.

Answer by louise2 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm not a smoker I only dated one smoker briefly, they are like kissing an ashtray! Totally disgusting!!! I hope things get better for you & I'll be praying for you & your husband!!!
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That he is a douche bag and needs his ass kicked. I would check his phone records too.....any other habits of his changing? Going out and staying out late, on the computer a lot, secretive about phone conversations or text messages....?
    Anonymous

• My husband would never treat me like that thank god.I think he is just into you so kick him in the ass.
    Anonymous