i'm so confused...

ok, so normally my periods come every 28 days and they last 7-8 days..well, last month was my first weird period..EVER..it only lasted 3 days. Now this month nothing showed up till a week past the time i was supposed to start and it was only spotting..i'm still spotting but i went to the gyno and they told me my pregnancy test was negative..never sent me for a blood test but they did send me for a sonogram and i still haven't gotten the results back yet..but from the way the doctor is talking, they don't think i'm pregnant..but i have such a strong feeling that i am..i'm getting so frustrated because i just don't understand this..i swear that i am pregnant and the doctor swears that i'm not..i just don't know what to do..ughhhh! and it's not stress..i know it isn't..and i'm gonna be so annoyed if the doctor tries to tell me its hormones..i don't wanna hear that crap just b/c they have no clue whats going on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a month than take another test to see if you are pregant also it is possible it can be a cyst or pulp. Don't be annoy by this dr if he tell you its hormones, but if you feel this dr is not giving you the care you need. Go find another one that give you the right test and listen to you. Blood work is the best to find out you are pregant.

Good luck
    Life123

Answer by Life123 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009