do you think it is okay to have sex before marriage or do you think that it sholuld wait until you are married?

just curious

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Either or. I think you should be in a committed relationship BEFORE having sex but to each their own.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think that it's a personal decision, but if you aren't going to wait until you're married then you should definitely have a steady boyfriend. just my opinion....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I had sex when I was 15. One month away from my 16th birthday. I am now married to the man I lost my virginity to. He is my one and only lover and my last. So to me it made no difference if I waited. It would have been a waste to save it for the big day. I don't regret my decision one bit. It brought us closer together. (i didn't even think that was possible) i did not believe in soul mates until I met him.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think you should wait to be married.....for a lot of reasons....not just because of my faith
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You have to squeeze the cantaloupes before you buy them......

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think sex before marriage is okay. Best if it's in a good, healthy relationship, but hell, to each their own! I would hate to marry a guy and then find out he's horrible in bed.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 4:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• If your going to have sex before marriage..You need to know the risks. Pregnancy,,STDs.

Answer by louise2 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• me personally i was going to wait till i got married, but i got raped at 14 and just didn't care anymore. now that i have my DD i tell her to wait till she gets married, but i dout she will. this day and time there are very few people who waits.
    Anonymous

• Here's my opinion. Religion aside, In a perfect world, I think it would be best to wait until marriage AND marry a partner who has also waited for you. IMO it kind of destroys the special bond of losing your virginity if your partner isn't sharing that experience with you. But by waiting it would eliminate a lot issues realated to sex nowadays like the spread of STD's, broken hearts, unwatned pregnancies, etc. Now, I do have respect for people who can manage to wait, however I can also see how once they wait, they MIGHT realize that they'll never get to experience other men which can lead to infidelity out of just plain old curiosity. I'm not saying that's the case with everyone who waits. Like I said, in a perfect world. But I don't judge those who doin't wait...I sure didn't. It all depends on your own morals and values.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i think it is okay to have sex before marriage.... you can get stds and get pregnant even if your married... i think that you would want to know if they are good in bed or not it would suck to get married and find out it sucks sex is a huge part of marriage... i think it should be responsible and stable but every one can think for themselves.... the only difference to me is that there is a paper saying you are with the other person
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009