How come people are

so mean on here? I don't get it. I asked a question (that I know didn't quite fit, but it was the best place I could put it) in Politics and it was simple. I wanted to see if anyone had experienced environmental racism. Instead of advice and their experiences I got some of the meanest things ever said to me.

I'm ready to just delete my account. Why should I feel bullied? None of us deserve it. I'm sorry if any of you have.

ours

Asked by ours at 5:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• alot of people are selfish and isecure.. the only way to make themselves feel better is by putting others down.. it sucks and its sadly the world we live in.. im sorry that some of the ladies on here were mean to you.. :/

raehope

Answer by raehope at 5:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I hate when people cause drama online, it's so pointless! Especially since most of us don't personally know each other! Why beat up on someone you've never met before, or know nothing about.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I know. It doesn't help that I'm pregnant and 20x more emotional either haha. Maybe it's just people who are into politics are less sensitive? They just HATED me and everything I wrote. It's ok though, I've got more love in my life and they just don't understand.
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Same shit happened to me on baby-gaga. I stopped going on there cuz they were saying I made a fake account and EVERYONE ganged up on me. And I wasn't going to put up with peoples bullshit, so I left lol.
    A lot of them were grown women too, with kids. And they're telling me I'M IMMATURE, for shit i didn't do, but they're picking on a teenager. Some people are really pathetic!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• "Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect- and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure YOUR hands are clean" - Bob Marley
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OMG REALLY ON BABY-GAGA THERE SO MEAN!!!
    Anonymous