do you absolutely hate it when your kids deliberately go MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMAMAMAMA only to show you something absolutely stupid

like look mom I can put my finger in my ear... duuuuhhhhhhhh mamamamamamamamama look at this...watch me... MOOOOOOM...WATCH ME.......see... I can put my finger up my nose.....

.....and you're busier than a traffic cop at rush hour at the moment..... SORRY KID I DONT HAVE TIME TO WATCH YOUR STUPID STUNT... Half hour late for school...the baby has gum in his hair...the dog shit all over the rug....the stove caught fire.....AAAAGGHHH

damn I hate it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• LMAO!! You just described my day!! So our pool pump messed up, water spraying everywhere, while I was weed eatting the yard and my 5 year old said MAMA MAMA eveytime he wanted me to see a cloud in the sky "looks like rain" or a butterfly that flew by " isn't it pretty?" MAMA look..... I was about to scream!!!! Why couldn't he just play on his swingset for a few minutes.
    Anonymous

• wow b it harsh there are we remind me not to show you that i can put my finger in my ear! LOL
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ROFLMAO....... yeah, it gets irritating sometimes but we just have to go along with it because they are our world.
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• it's not stupid to the child. Obviously the child felt the need to have attention from mom at that moment and thought that was the way to get it. It only took a moment of your time and it meant a lot to the child. That's not too much to ask imo

Answer by admckenzie at 5:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Finally a real mom on Cafemom. I have seen so many "stuck up i am better than you because i can hide behind the computer and pretend to be a perfect mom" types of mothers on this site it is nauseating.
    Anonymous