Stomach Pressure

I am 29 weeks and all day today my stomach feels like there is a lot of pressure on it. I didnt have this with my first child and I am wondering if anyone else had this or knows what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm going on 28 weeks and I have the same thing. I think it's pretty normal. I figure that the baby is moving along with everything else! When do you see your doc next? Just make sure you have no other symptoms like frequent contractions or bleeding. If not, well I think it's normal.
    Anonymous

• its prolly the baby going head down, also I get that feeling right before I have a growth spurt!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I feel that, too. I figure it is the baby "stick legging" me. LOL!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i am 28 weeks and i have the same thing and sometime i feel like they are just going to reach out and touch something.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009