Move??

If, you had the money and the means to pack up and move anywhere you wanted. Would you and where?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes we would .
    i wanna go somewhere in the south
    in the country with a farm
    i miss the quite lol
    i hate las vegas
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Well if I could move anywhere, it would be closer to texas where all my family lives. we're military and are stationed in Washington, and have been stationed overseas for 5.5 years then moved here to washington where we have been for almost 4 years so my kids don't really know the extended family. We're just waiting on orders out of here lol, no telling when that will be. Then we don't have to worry about the money or means to move because they will do it for us.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Italy
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 5:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• This is sad but I live in Texas and I would stay in Texas. I would just move to the hill country or get a ranch or something out far away from civilization, but I would stay here.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• California, because it's just so beautiful there.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• nope. I have twins who have special needs and I have just gotten their services just right. No moving for us.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no! i love it here! i know that makes me a freak. i mean who actually loves living in south louisiana? but i do. hubby does. we'd only move for medical reasons for the kiddos.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Love it here in Arkansas. I would move like 30 mins away to be closer to my mom.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would move back to Maine in a heartbeat!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009