What is your definition of having healthy sex in a relationship?

Do you have it?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 5:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• That could by a number of reasons why they dont ask their wives for sex....... If a DH/SO stops asking you for sex then you should be worried....because if you know that his sex drive is high and for all of sudden he just stop being interested with you then you should wonder. Although you want to tell them "I am not a Machine" and you want them to stop humping on you like a dog and a fire hygiene, you definitely do not want them to go elsewhere.

Sometimes you dont mean to offend them or let them down but, you just dont feel like having sex all the time. People sex drives are different.

momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think that can be defined differently with each couple.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree with reneek3

Answer by admckenzie at 6:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I also agree with reneek3.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• well reneek is the winner..*S* I concur with her as well
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The reason why I ask this is because my SO wants sex all the doggone time. IN the morning before he goes to work, when he gets home and in the middle of the night. Im getting sick to death of it. I mean is it natural for someone to cum that many times during a 24 hour period..seriously. Do men need this much sex?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The definition of that answer depends on who you ask. You will get a different response if you ask a man vs. a woman. Some women may say that a healthy sex in relationship would involve connecting emotionally. A man may say having multiple sexacapades daily and/or whenever he wants it. Men like sex like they like their cable, ON DEMAND....lol It just depends on the person.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Like the ladies said, it's different for every couple. I haven't met a man yet that didn't want sex all the time. i think my husband would just keep it stuck in me permanently if he could.
    davkdz3

Answer by davkdz3 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Some of these moms on here have said that their husbands don't even ask for sex from them.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009