felon

would u work with someone who is a known felon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on what they did...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It would depend on more then just "are they a felon or not"....what type of crime did they commit, etc., etc.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 6:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• he beat someone with a baseball bat for no reason. i just found this out yesterday. im so scared to go to work now!~
    Anonymous

• How do you know that? Did he tell you? Or is that hear-say?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• he told me. he was like look me up you'll see my record. we were tlkin about how im majoring in criminal justice
    Anonymous

• for beating some one up? that wouldnt bother me, just mind your p's and q's and dont get personal with him. be glad he is working, some felons wont even try to find a job
    Anonymous

• i'm married to one. dui and drug charges, nothing violent or even semi-close to being violent. it sucks he's a convicted felon, cuz people like you and others make him out to be a bad person. i wouldn't be with him if the charges against him were for anything else.
    Anonymous

• who said he was a bad person i just dont feel safe workin with someone who beat the shit out of someone with a bat
    Anonymous

• To the op if you have already decided it's unsafe why are you asking?

For me it is an individual situation and would need to be evaluated on that basis.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• some felons wont even try to find a job

They CAN'T find jobs, lol.  It's extremely difficult to get a job with something like that on your record.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009