Whats my timeline??

I am 37 wks 4 days pregnant.. and went to my doctor visit and she has said today that I am dilated to 3 and 50% efaced.. I think I lost my plug or part of it yesterday... When I went last week I was 1.5 dilated and not efaced.. so, should I expected a couple days or couple weeks..any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say DAYS once u hit diliated to 4 they sometimes go ahead and admit you i know they broke my water when i was 5 cm and 50% so i would say days
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I walked around for two weeks dilated to 4cms. And then they scheduled an induction for a week later. So it doesn't mean anything really except that you are going to go into labor sometime in the next 3-7 weeks. Sorry to be a downer, but at least you will have less work to do once you go into labor.
    Don't worry you will be holding you sweet LO soon.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• go walk some stairs and have a lot of sex.

Anonymous

• It can either be a couple of days to a couple of weeks.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009