will i go early?

i went into preterm labor at 30 weeks.since then, i have been having braxton hicks but nothing major.when i stand up,i feel like he is pushing down on nerves cause both of my legs near my pelvic bones hurt very bad.I pee alot.more discharge than usual.and sometimes when i wipe it is pinkish tinged.

I have a 2yr old daughter but dont recall any of this happening with her until i was like 37 weeks.Is it normal to feel all this this early or is it a sign that i may have him early?
I mean i know he will come out when he is ready..im in no rush cause i want him to be healthy but i think 34 weeks is too early to be feeling all this or is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well first off I pray you dont go anytime soon, even 36 weeks is too early, but were not doctors, only your doctor can tel you whats going on... cafe mom is not the place to ask medical questions because every pregnancy is diff and every person is diff.
    pray everythng goes well for you and yours!

good luck mama
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• with my second baby i went into premature labor and they shot me in the butt with steroids, and put me on a pill to stop labor...it worked and they ended up inducing me
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i went through that with my first, and ended having him at 36 weeks. im not sure what to tell you except dont push yourself too hard.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i had preterm labor with my first at 33 weeks, stopped 4 hours of contractions at hospital with shot, meds and then was put on bed rest. i went past my due date and was induced, ended up c-section. I am now 10 DAYS PAST MY DUE DATE!!! I feel I'm in the very early stages of labor, finally. I hope I go into active labor tonight or tomorrow, for sure now since I'm trying a VBAC. With this pregnancy, my uterus was contracting at 22 weeks and was put on meds and bed rest for a few weeks and I still made it past my due date. So, having preterm labor doesn't necessarily mean you will go early. It didn't for me, both times.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009