is anyone else getting tired of people asking if obama is the anti christ?

we get one person in office that isnt christian and suddenly everyone is like is obama the antichrist? come on people if you dont like him just say so you still have freedom of speech you know

mommam58122

Asked by mommam58122 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes.Its clearly stupidity and anyone who actually believes that he is the Anti Christ is likely a neanderthal.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ill straight up say i voted for him and now i dont like the way things are going but we get one person in office that isnt christian and you keep asking if he is the anti christ i know im getting tired of that are you?
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Their white hoods are causing them to call him the antichrist.
    Anonymous

• hey now i never said this has to be racist that i think is a little much sorry but thats just me
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• personally if it was me i would say i would think so damn insane had a better chance of being the anti christ he was in power he tried to make peace with WMD's yeah i would say more him then obama
    mommam58122

• NOPE! Keep 'em coming! lol
    Anonymous

• hmm... maybe people are seriously wondering? I don't think he is but shouldn't other people be allowed to express their concerns and educate themselves? Wouldn't you want those who question it to know what you think? And who knows he could actually be the antichrist but I don't know I'm not God.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if he is or not but everyone is entitled to their own opinion(for now at least) What bothers me more about this post is that people still are going off of rumors that he is not Christian. Do a little homework and checking of facts and you will find that he is actually a Christian. His father was a Muslim and named him.
    davkdz3

Answer by davkdz3 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

that is the most ignorant thing to say
    its people like you that make the whole lot of us look like idiots
    Anonymous

• I just figure something out,Obama have 4 more years,so that mean everyday for the next 4 years ,yal dumb asses have to come up with stupid ignorant racist questions,go feel the cat. Get over it,and you know what,that mean everytime you open your mouth in front of your kids,you teaching him how to disrespect his country, authority,and what our country stands for,so keep on attacking yours and ours,and mine President,you just ignorant and don't know better,and some of yal have husbands in the service,how is this man going to do his job and bring our men home,if he have to worry about simple questions like this..
    Anonymous