positive hpt??? huge question!!!!

ok so i took a test lAST NIGHT.LOL NOW I CONE THINK THERE IS ANY WAY I PREGGERS ITS TO HARD TO BELEIVE. CAN IT TAKE THE 2 LINES TO SHOW UP MORE THAN 3 MIN CAUSE I CHECKED BEFORE I FELL ASLEEP AND IT SHOWS ONLY 1 NOW SOMTHING JUST TOLD ME TO CHECK IT AGAIN ADN THIS MORNING THERE WAS 2 LINES WHICH MEAS POSITIVE... ANY INPUT?

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's an evaporation line. The test is only valid during the window it says to read it in. You are not pregnant
    Anonymous

• you should disgard any results after 3 mins. If you are still worried about it, I suggest waiting a week and testing again.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Those are only accurate within a short time after taking the test. It is was negative after the three minutes and then after several hours it got a second line I don't think you are pregnant. Don't celebrate yet. Take another test and read it within an hour.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• go see your dr not always is one line negative with my 3 year old when i did hpt for her i had one dark line and one faded line and i was preggo
    Anonymous

• Some tests can take a couple of hours to determine pregnancy. On the other hand, the directions will probably tell you to disregard the results after a certain amount of time.
    I'd suggest taking another one in the morning, if you can.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 6:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• those tests are only valid for 10 min after peeing on them, so chances are your not pregnant, however from your spelling and the way you typed I couldn't quite understand your question. try typing slower and using your words- those are important thing to have before you become a mother....words....LOL

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The test are usually only good for 10 minutes, after that an evaporation line can appear. i would retest and take the answer it gives you in the time it tells you to read it on the box
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 6:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Who shit in your cornflakes today? Geez! judith, that was rude and uncalled for. Spelling has nothing to do with being a mother or becoming one. Although, understanding and tolerance does. Which is obviously two things you lack.

those tests are only valid for 10 min after peeing on them, so chances are your not pregnant, however from your spelling and the way you typed I couldn't quite understand your question. try typing slower and using your words- those are important thing to have before you become a mother....words....LOL
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My possitive test never came within the 3 minutes. Both times we found out I was pregnant it took the test 10 minutes at least to bring up the second line and then it was thin, but both of those times I actually was pregnant.

Definitely test again and check at 5, 10, 20, and 30 minutes. I fyou get a possitive any of those times it is pretty likely you are pregnant, so call your doctor and check for sure!

Good luck!!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2009