what does a evaporation line look like?

i took a test last night and when i looked at it this morning there was 2 lines. how ever when i took it last night there was just 1 and it took it awhile to just show up the 1 line any input

jamerz89

Asked by jamerz89 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It looks like a line. Take a new test already. I know that you had your hope up, but those test results are only accurate for a short time. You need to retest.
    Anonymous

• any input your gonna get is the same from your last question, there is no way anyone can tell you its positive, you need to take another test.
    Those tests are only valid for 10 minutes, so anything there this morning wont matter.
    I know your thinking, "well maybe I didnt wait long enough and it was there last night" if thats the case than thats great, but we cant tell you yes or no.... Just take another test and I hope you get the answer your looking for.
    were not pregnancy tests, you cant pee on us and get answers LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 6:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It's squiggley line or a dotted line? Seriously? It's a freaking line lol. What do you expect it to look like?
    Anonymous

• If cost is an issue you should get a test from the dollar store. I usually have like 5 of those on hand! LOL! They work great. I don't know why the ones in drug stores are more than $15!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• get a dollar store test, thats what i did , i have taken tests in the past and let them sit and looked at them again later and never got the postive sign when it was a negitive so i have no clue what these people are talking about just test again, or go to a dr and explain what happened and they will test you.
    mommy2be1308

Answer by mommy2be1308 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009