7 days late..spotting...just weird..

I was 7 days late with my period this month and when it supposedly came..it was like spotting..i didn't even fill a pad..i've also had some white discharge..weird..and i've taken pregnancy tests and they came back negative..i went to the gyno and they did a urine test on me too..they never gave me the result but i'm assuming it would have been negative if they didn't say anything...with my daughter, i didn't show positive for awhile..i had a sonogram and haven't gotten the results back yet but i asked her and she said i could be pregnant and it just might not show up on the screen cuz its too early to see anything..how late did you find out?? has something like this happened before to you? what do you know of that could go wrong to cause this type of thing to happen? just wondering if other people are thinking the same things as me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I found out when I was 5.5 weeks prego. ... sometimes cysts can have a weird effect but Ive never had one so I dont really know
    Anonymous

• go get another test or call ur drs office and ask for the results. They may just be busy or something and put ur file aside. Maybe you need to remind them u didn't get the results.
    MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That's what happened to me when I was pregnant. Just treat it like you are until you find out for sure. And I know that it is easier said then done but try not to stress over it too much.
    Anonymous