preterm labor?

Yesterday my husband was driving , and he went to turn onto a highway and cut it too short and ended up "curb checking" his back tire. When he did the car when high enough to be able to bounce down and bust a hole in his soon as it happened, i was just sitting there and OUCH! I tried to stand up, but had to immediately sit down! It went away after tht one time...but then a couple of hours later i was just laying on the couch, and it started up again...went on ALL night long and even this morning! I have my hand on my tummy and i dont really feel it getting tighter from the outside, but the inside feels like its being twisted and squeezed all over. Baby is still kicking good, and I have been drinking lots of water and laying on my left side, but it hits me like every ten -20 minutes. idk if its RLP or BH or more serious...just need some advice!I am 24 weeks today, and this has been going on ALL DAY!

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the ER and get check out. if you are in labor they can probably do something to stop it if you go in soon enough.

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i agree with pp better to be safe! also dont forget to drink lots of water!

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009