I'm selling a tux for a 3-6 month old on craigslist. I paid 50, it was never worn, so should I try and sell it for 50 or go cheaper? It still has tags on it.

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• Personally, i dont by ANYTHING used at full price, whether they said it was never used or not. I dont know if i'm cheap, or just a big bargain hunter, but if i'm not buying it straight from the store, i'm not paying full price!!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 7:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• start at 50 and if theres no takers lower it after a while
    Anonymous

• Its never been used. I just got it out of the box today. It was still closed shut. They sent it too late. I recieved it 2 days after my wedding. You can tell by looking at it that it is brand new.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It depends if there is a big market in tuxes for a 3 month old. I am guessing you will have to lower your price.
    MACY7108

Answer by MACY7108 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree with the first... buyers dont know if you are telling the truth about it never being worn or not. If someone wanted to spend that much on a tux for their baby they would buy it from a store. I would sell it for like 30 bucks the most. Include the fact that you spent 50.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 13, 2009