Looking for a really good appetite control diet pill!

I only have 20 lbs to loose and really need help with appetite control!

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Phenterimine.....its a script tho. you can lose 10 lbs in just one week and still eat!! But you do usually lose a little bit of your appetite
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• A multi-vitamin can help with appetite control..Try the one a day womens weight smart advanced..that's a good one..It gives you viatmins and helps with the weight control.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Oh, and drink alot of water.
    sarapurser

• don't take a diet pill!!! there are so many nasty side effects and once you stop taking them you will just feel the same way that you do now! try eating more healthy nutritious food and more fiber and eat small meals 6x a day and you won't have a problem with over-eating anymore!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 10:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Stackers XPLC. You don't a rush or any heart palpitations. Believe me I have tried them all and this is the best pill out on the market....I went from a size 7/8 to a size 1/2 and dang I look good without the rolls .No muffin top here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2009