amniotic fluid leaking?

just curious what it feells liks. Do you feel it or are you panties just wet constantly?

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• *like not liks lol!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Mine leaked and I didn't have a clue. I thought I was just sweating a lot down there. I had to be induced since I lost so much.
    Anonymous

• When your water breaks it can feel like someone let a dam lose and water rushes out all of a sudden
    it can feel like a you peed on yourself, or you just may feel dampness. Wear a pad to protect your panties and go to the hospital if you believe your water has broken. After your water breaks you have 24 hours to have your baby. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Mine had to be popped by the doctor, minutes before delivering my baby boy.
    Anonymous

• I woke up in the middle of the night with my underwear wet. I went to the bathroom and was trying to decide if it was my water or if I just had an accident? haha. So I decided to change my clothes and wait. When I lifted my leg to put clean underwear on a bunch came out and then I knew for sure.

Usually if it is your water leaking more will come out as you move and change positions.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009