what is the weirdest place you've ever found one of your kids toys?

i just found my son's baseball cap in the pot under the stove. don't know how or why it got there.

princezzmommie

Asked by princezzmommie at 7:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• when my daughter was 18 months she wouldn't sleep w/o her stuffed elmo, well she woke up one night wanting milk so i went to make her a cup and i had just worked a 13 hour day so was very tired, anyways i was holding elmo (don't know why) and apparently opened the freezer before opening the fridge for the milk, don't know why i did that either, but i put elmo in the freezer, it took me 4 hours to find him.
    a place she put a toy would have to be the dishwasher.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Destiny took her water baby and put it in the freezer when she was 5 and the poor thing froze up. She told me the doll told her to do it..mmmmmm
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My DD doesn't really hide toys...she hides food! Like if I give her a snack, like one of the little packets of crackers or fruit snacks, she will eat about %75 of it and then hide the rest for later. I have found cookies, fruit snacks, crackers, gold fish in some weird places! Like in shoes, tupperware drawer, the drawer under the oven, under couch cushions, in her clothes drawers, in her pillow case...pretty much everywhere! Then if I tell her she can't have asnack at that time she will go "dig up" one of her hidden snacks and eat that! She is 3 and has done this since she was about 9 months.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• matchbox car in the suger bin
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• So far down the toilet we had to break it apart to get it. We now have a new one $200.00 later.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:55 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• the weirdest place I've heard of is: my now boyfriend says his little boy,when he was little,put his toys in his diaper or pants!!He said it was his"pocket"!!! lol !!
    momz1970

Answer by momz1970 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• In the fridge, in their diaper, in the cupboard, in my shoes . . ..
    jollymommy

Answer by jollymommy at 1:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2009