MOST exciting place you ever had SEX!!!

Now I challenge all women to put the most exciting place they have ever had sex...
if they would do it again
where you would have sex if you want more excitement
if ur fine with the bedroom but ur sex life is struggling, if there are some replies, try one of the places that some women may put...

HAVE FUN

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• A church.
    Anonymous

• Downtown, late at night, outside , in a doorway.
    Anonymous

• in the car on a road trip. we were on highway 17 going to LA and there were awhole lot of little paths into the woods and we would just go ahead and drive on down them and then have some fun...would i do it again, well we didn't have our kids yet so there was plenty of opportunity for whenever wherever, but if given the chance i'd do it again. for more excitement, ummm the kitchen counter, the couch, the living room floor...we don't usually just stay in the bedroom, as long as the kids are asleep (theres a gate on her door still so she can't walk in on anything yet, and the other ones only 3 weeks) than wherever we feel like it really
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hmm, Id have to say one would be when we were out trail riding in the jeep with a whole bunch of other friends who were trail riding. someone broke down and we stayed a little ways back and well, i leaned over the jeep and we had sex!!!!!!!!! Anyone could have pulled up! We were outside on a freakin trail!! haha. I would def do it again. It made it really naughty! LOL
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL We did it in a car at about 10 or 11pm in a parking lot and we coulds see ppl walking by but the window was foggy so we didnt care cuz they couldnt see anything...LOL I hope
    I might do that again someday...im prego now so not anytime soon.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• On a bench by the beach, on the actual beach and in the ocean in Bermuda. And yes, I'd do it all again but only with my DH!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ok so when i was in high school my hubby ( boy friend at the time) had sex in the school, in a closet. we have done it in his truck in broad day light. in the basement of his dads house when everyone was home. and we were spooning on the couch at his dad when his dad was asleep. well he woke up and came and sat beside us on the couch... my hubby was still in me you know what that little a hole did... he finished with his dad sitting right there.... we were under a blanket but still. lol now were older and live on our own so we dont have to worry about people walking in... so no i wouldnt do it like that again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2009