Evertime i am done haveing sex my pussy sounds like its farting is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh thank you, i laughed. still laughing actually. it's called a queef and its caused by trapped air in your vagina. try different sex positions to see if there's one that doesn't cause so much air, and make sure you get it all out so do a squat when you're done. its actually embarassing, i hate queefing
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL OMG

its okay...sometimes are can get in at penetration so when it comes out it sounds like a fart...me and my old co-workers talked about that for so long one day...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i meant air*
    Dom123123

• this is normal. it is just air being released. nothing to worry about. it happens to all women.
    Aphrodite108

Answer by Aphrodite108 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• EW! Could you have been anymore crass about it?!
    Anonymous

• queef cookie....lololol
    Anonymous

• I hate that! But it's normal, I guess!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LoL! That's normal, some women get it more while doing certain positions. I've noticed when we do doggie style, it is more likely to happen rather than when we do missionary or while i'm on top! If it's embrassing, maybe try some different positions... or just quickly jet to the bathroom after you're done! lol Really it's ok, it happens!
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• just queef in his face, he'll understand
    Anonymous

• wow, thanks I needed a good laugh like that, but yeah what the others said, it's air that he is pumping in there.
    Anonymous